Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

First post.

Since this is the first post after a long time away from blogging, I shall start with a disclaimer.
Yeap, pardon this serious tone...... Or really? Does this sound serious to you?

*Disclaimer*
This blog is nothing fun to read.
Because the person writing behind the screen, knocking on tiny little keys at 4 am in the morning is neither a fun person nor a person who leads a bombastic life.
And, this little dull bugger also writes pretty meaningless stuff which is also, stressing it as much as I could, nothing worth your time pondering over. It's opinion of a mere little dull bugger who perhaps had never seen enough in her life.

Note my words, I wrote "nothing worth your time pondering over" so... Take everything you read here with a pinch of salt, a dash of pepper or maybe a cup of sugar and well, eyeball a little bit of water for solvent.
(Sorry, I did not just provide a recipe for some marinate. Though you can put soy sauce to taste for a real marinate for chicken wings............ Of course, not with a cup of sugar in it.)

One of the reasons I shouldn't start writing a blog or some shit.
I get too carried away typing.


SOME ONE. PLEASE STOP THIS ANNOYING WOMAN TYPING NONSENSE.

Oh, of course... Occasionally, I might actually share about my life... like real... boring life........ LOL
I should try blogging like a girl in adolescence. (I probably pass that phase already.) But you get what I mean. Which girl in the world would be typing away nonsense at 4 am in the morning?

Not to mention. COMPLETE NONSENSE.

Okay, I'm running out of nonsense to type and recipe for marinate to share.
Did I also mention that I do not decorate my post with much variation of font size, pictures or colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment